Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We'll we have had the DNC & RNC...
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

C'mon now...

think of the wonderful richness of gifs, kitsch, meme's and one-liners we'd get with another 4 years of this moron in office? 

I wonder what the evolution of this guy would be over another 48 mos of wandering the White House? 

Scary? Funny? A bit of both? 
There is that. He does make me laugh a lot.  

I just worry about our country. Russians openly interfering with our elections. Nobody is doing anything about it because nobody cares. Because we don't have a leader. A deadly pandemic, largely under control in most countries, out of control here, because we don't have a leader. Climate change wreaking havoc all over the globe because we have a leader who thinks QAnon and the Deep State are real, but climate change is a hoax. Racial tensions higher than they've been in 50 years because instead of having a leader who eases tensions, we have a president who fans the flames. Never mind the 3 trillion deficit and 10% unemployment. 

I have confidence that our country can endure a lot of things. But if we have to endure another 4 years of this, we may not recognize it in 2024.