Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Release 1st Unofficial Depth Chart of 2020 Season
Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Bullazin said:
Oline is a concern.  we can have hope on a few fronts.

1 Kubes O will move Kirk more as well as use more misdirection and get the ball out. 

2 Elf should fare slightly better in pass pro against strength vs speed, he is a good run blocker. 

3 Dozier wasnt terrible last year and if he cant handle it I expect Cleveland will be tested. 

You wonder with the Covid training camp if they valued Dozier's familiarity with the NFL over the newer guys and if that wont change as the year progresses especially if he cannot handle it?
If he cant handle it they wont have a choice...

Good thing they're only play Z'Darius Smith and Kenny Clark this week  :p

They absolutely crushed the Vikings at our stadium last year. One of the more embarrasing losses I've seen there since Buffalo game. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Bullazin said:

1 Kubes O will move Kirk more as well as use more misdirection and get the ball out. 

2 Elf should fare slightly better in pass pro against strength vs speed, he is a good run blocker. 

3 Dozier wasnt terrible last year and if he cant handle it I expect Cleveland will be tested. 

You wonder with the Covid training camp if they valued Dozier's familiarity with the NFL over the newer guys and if that wont change as the year progresses especially if he cannot handle it?
It wasn't posted here but I read a few days ago quotes from Zimmer about Dozier. He said he's in better shape and is showing more 'force' at the point of attack. Dozier said that he feels like a different player having changed his eating habits and work outs over the offseason. 

I have zero idea if its bullshit or not, but that's what I read recently. Either Strib or Pioneer Press.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@AGRforever said:
@Bullazin said:

It wasn't posted here but I read a few days ago quotes from Zimmer about Dozier. He said he's in better shape and is showing more 'force' at the point of attack. Dozier said that he feels like a different player having changed his eating habits and work outs over the offseason. 

I have zero idea if its bullshit or not, but that's what I read recently. Either Strib or Pioneer Press.
That would be good news. Let's face it, it's not going to be hard for Dozier to improve upon Elflein's performance there last season. I guess the bigger test is Elflein holding the point on what we got from Kline last year. Who, by the way, is still a free agent! I think there are some Xs and Os going on with Kline that PFF and the rest of us just aren't aware of.