Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF.com Cousins love....

For better or for worse, rightly or wrongly...

QB's get most of the glory and most of the blame, and most of the $ too  :p

Until QB's like Garrapolo or Cousins win it all? They will both be viewed skeptically, in spite of impressive production and statistics. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
For better or for worse, rightly or wrongly...

QB's get most of the glory and most of the blame, and most of the $ too  :p

Until QB's like Garrapolo or Cousins win it all? They will both be viewed skeptically, in spite of impressive production and statistics. 
Guys like Nick Foles, Joe Flacco, Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer have won Superbowls, so it can be done when you don't have Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. But its more 'lightning in a bottle' because your margin for error is so much slimmer without a franchise guy. 

Foles in Chicago makes me a bit nervous.

That team is slightly reminiscent of Vikings 09, but their OL is a bit more problematic. 

Will be interesting to see which Nick we see in 2020.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

That team is slightly reminiscent of Vikings 09, but their OL is a bit more problematic. 

i can guarentee, Mitch sucks up to the week we play them. Foles takes over with his first start against us, looks great and beats us. 

then proceeds to look like hot garbage until Mitch gets his job back 

Quote: @Skodin said:
@purplefaithful said:

i can guarentee, Mitch sucks up to the week we play them. Foles takes over with his first start against us, looks great and beats us. 

then proceeds to look like hot garbage until Mitch gets his job back 
We do have a history of making any craptastic Bears qb look good at Soldier Field.