Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Senior Trump Administration Official Backs Biden
More than 70 former Republican national security officials from multiple administrations are coming forward to endorse Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden – the latest in a number of former GOP officials and lawmakers to back the former vice president.
"While we – like all Americans – had hoped that Donald Trump would govern wisely, he has disappointed millions of voters who put their faith in him and has demonstrated that he is dangerously unfit to serve another term,” the statement, to run in the Wall Street Journal on Friday, says.
FORMER SENIOR TRUMP ADMINISTRATION OFFICIAL BACKS BIDEN 
The officials, from the Trump, George W. Bush, George H.W. Bush and Reagan administrations, include former CIA chief and former National Security Adviser Gen. Michael Hayden, former Deputy Secretary of State John Negroponte and other officials and members of Congress.
Former Trump officials who signed on include former Homeland Security chief of staff Miles Taylor, who released a video announcing his support for Biden earlier this week, and former DHS general counsel John Mitnick.
The group goes on to say that Biden “has the character, experience and temperament to lead this nation.”
“We believe he will restore the dignity of the presidency, bring Americans together, reassert America’s role as a global leader, and inspire our nation to live up to its ideals,” they will say.

You know this will be said to be more proof of the deep-state, and he's just draining the swamp.  The only thing he's draining is his vain on America.

I bet there's plenty of females that got "Biden'ed" that are voting for Trump.  Should we start a thread for it?

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
I bet there's plenty of females that got "Biden'ed" that are voting for Trump.  Should we start a thread for it?
What is that supposed to mean?

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
I would guess it means. I got nutt'n...err....nothing. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
What do you mean?
For whatever that means yes we should start a thread. 
On the other hand, should we create a message board for every socio-political issue Trump lied about?

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
I guess Biden said he’d grab em by the hoo-haa?

Oh wait my bad I think someone else said that .... maybe AGR can refresh our memory