Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garrett Bradbury looks stronger
Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
Definitely looks thicker. Watching that gives me hope we might have a season. Hope it's not misplaced.

One other thing....If you had a machine capable of designing the perfect defensive end, one in which you could enter the perfect size, weight, speed, character, work ethic, etc., Danielle Hunter would pop out. I hope he retires a Viking...many many years from now. 
I dont think there is any doubt that Hunter is our best player, surest thing to All Pro on the roster. 

After that I'd put Cousins, Kendricks, Cook and maybe Thielen in that second group.

I will get criticized for not putting Dirty Harry in the second tier, I don't think he's that caliber anymore. 

He may have lost a step, and may be a bit exposed by less talent around him, but his leadership in the secondary will make or break our season.
Seems to me Harris was playing single high most of the time, I am starting to see MB’s preference to prioritize AH over Harry, but that is a painful decision if it needs to be made. We would need another S to step up massively and there is nothing close on the roster

Quote: @RS Express said:
And Hunter at 88 was the highest drafted of that group :o    Now, about finding a freaking guard...
 He's   had whiffs , but Patterson and RS have figured some thing out.  2008 with Jared Allen was the last time the Viking system didn't produce the starter.

Kubiak and Co will be better at developing prospects.