Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Declassified Horowitz Footnotes Show Obama Officials Knew Steele Dossier Was Russian Disinformation
Okay, what's wrong with this?  Is this what we have been asked to wait for?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/21/us/po...eport.html
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/21...016-198171

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
Okay, what's wrong with this?  Is this what we have been asked to wait for?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/21/us/po...eport.html
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/21...016-198171

So finally the Senate intel committee comes johnny-come-lately?...and they still have one "segment to release"?  

Even tho led by a GOP'er (RINO Burr --the alleged stock-dumper)... rumblings have long been that Dem Warner has been the 'most active'.  
And Warner had a lead staffer get 2 months in prison for lying to the FBI about felony leaks from the committee.  
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/422372-ex-senate-intel-staffer-james-wolfe-sentenced-to-two-months-in-jail

This Senate intel committee 'finding of faith in the ICA' goes diametrically opposed to: 
  • The fellow House investigation of the same matter
  • DOJ inspector (Dem) Horowitz's conclusions (17 MAJOR mistakes)
  • Comey's admittance to some errors
  • current Director Wray's admittance to errors
  • FISA court admonishments of intelligence activity
  • recent declassifications that confirm bias of some at top of IC
Joke of a report today, imo.  
But that's ok... US Atty Durham is on it, with real criminal subpoena/GJ power.  

Brilliant, this is enough evidence for me to believe in what you are saying.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_mon...sychology)

Quote: @Skodin said:
@A1Janitor said:
Back to the russian collusion and spying bullshit that you all bought!  Hahaha 

Let’s see you all discuss that topic.  The redacted footnotes tell the truth!
He got us guys.

A1, just tell me, I really want to know . . .

how bad do you want to fuck Hunter Biden?  Seriously?  Is it a daily fantasy or this some around the clock type of obsession?
Seriously?  You truly must feel you have lost the argument to troll with this comment...

I am still waiting on who forced Trump to hire Carter Page.  I mean if he was a CIA plant like A1 insists, how did the CIA get him in there?!

Anyone?

Bueller?

I mean you boys have an amazing ability to cut and paste someone else’s thoughts, but when asked a simple question that requires your own thoughts it goes silent.

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
I am still waiting on who forced Trump to hire Carter Page.  I mean if he was a CIA plant like A1 insists, how did the CIA get him in there?!

Anyone?

Bueller?

I mean you boys have an amazing ability to cut and paste someone else’s thoughts, but when asked a simple question that requires your own thoughts it goes silent.
Probably the same way the Clinton's got Jeffrey Epstein to suicide himself.  They found something they could leverage and used it to get what they wanted.  You make it sound like it would be tough to get people to flip on politicians or to get somebody into a campaign....they take volunteers on those things.

I will leave this here...

Quote:FBI says audit found only minor errors in FISA warrants

The FBI's audit came after Justice Department inspector general Michael Horowitz and the FISA court harshly criticized the FBI for errors in the Carter Page warrant applications in 2016 and 2017 and asked for reviews of the foreign surveillance process.
The inspector general found 17 instances of errors, omissions or false statements in the Page applications, prompting the Justice Department to withdraw two of the four Page warrants.

Horowitz said in a report that an initial sample of additional FISA warrants caused him to not have confidence that the FBI was handling its work properly.
The FISA court ordered a broad review of the FBI FISA warrants. The court hasn't yet responded publicly.
The FBI audit looked at the sample of 29 surveillance warrant applications to determine whether they contained material misstatements or omissions. Only one misstatement and one omissions were found, the July 29 filing said. The misstated fact in one application was a lack of specificity in the description of how a surveillance target sympathized with radical Muslim causes, the FBI said.

In analyzing the errors from several cases individually, the FBI wrote repeatedly to the court that it "believes that the non-material errors and unsupported facts identified in this docket were not capable of influencing the Court's probable cause determination and therefore did not render invalid, in whole or in part, the electronic surveillance and physical search."
The FBI has also said that it's taken several steps to make FISA applications more accurate since the Page review.

Previously, the Justice Department decided two of four surveillance warrants for Page, who was a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign in 2016, had errors so significant that they were invalid.

Source: CNN

Quote:Politico: DOJ, FBI review of surveillance applications finds almost all errors are minor

“Given that the Government uncovered only two material errors amidst thousands of facts, and because those errors are not judged to have impacted probable cause, the FBI believes the results of the review … should instill confidence in the accuracy of material information the FBI submits to the Court,” wrote the FBI’s acting general counsel, Dawn Browning.

Quote:The Washington Post:The latest FISA findings are reassuring. Given the potential for abuse, continuing accountability is essential.

DOJ, FBI review of surveillance applications finds almost all errors are minor

The Justice Department, aided by the FBI, has completed a FISA court-ordered follow-up to Mr. Horowitz’s investigation; its report, submitted to the court in late July and made public on Monday, casts the inspector general’s findings in a reassuring light.

The majority of the inaccuracies Mr. Horowitz identified are minor glitches such as typographical errors or misidentified dates.

Only two rose to the level of “material” misstatement or omission, and neither of those would have affected the FISA court’s decision. Though fact-checking files for certain applications may have been missing, the Justice Department noted, the data on which they were based was still valid — and available elsewhere in FBI files. Whereas Mr. Horowitz expressed a “lack of confidence” that the FBI was following procedures designed to keep its work “scrupulously accurate,” the Justice Department concludes that its findings, coupled with other remedial measures, “should instill confidence in the FBI’s use of FISA authorities.”