Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings trade for PJ Hall
Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
Have they released the reason for the failed physical? Can they release that information due to HIPAA? I'm assuming he failed due to being out of shape but I dont know for certain.
I've seen instances where teams release the reasons for failed physicals, but I'm not sure if it's due to known pre-existing conditions (For example - player blows out knee the year before. Comes back the next year and fails his physical due to that knee not being fully healed).

A medical condition called Haagen Dazs syndrome

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
Have they released the reason for the failed physical? Can they release that information due to HIPAA? I'm assuming he failed due to being out of shape but I dont know for certain.
I've seen instances where teams release the reasons for failed physicals, but I'm not sure if it's due to known pre-existing conditions (For example - player blows out knee the year before. Comes back the next year and fails his physical due to that knee not being fully healed).
Hippa seems to come into play when its a non football related injury/illness.  If its football related the league must have hippa waiver language in the CBA or each individual contract because those matters are never private. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@PurpleCrush said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
Hippa seems to come into play when its a non football related injury/illness.  If its football related the league must have bippa waiver language in the CBA or each individual contract because those matters are never private. 
Yeah, that sounds about right.