Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You gotta watch this Axios interview...
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
“He’s going to hurt God, hurt the Bible, double and triple your taxes ...”

Everyday the bar sinks a little lower for him, which at this point is pretty impressive.
What's bewildering to me is that some people will buy it. And he knows that because it worked before. It reminds me of before the election when he'd repeatedly say than me. Now, any marginally perceptive person hears that and just laughs. "Get a load of this freakin' guy!" If I were interviewing someone who said that I would laugh him out of my office. If a candidate for the Vikings head coach came in and said things like that, everyone on this board, Trump cultist or not, would say that we should stay as far away from that moron as possible. He clearly has problems with the truth. 

Instead, they VOTED for him! To be President of the United States of America! I still can't get my head around that. 
Lol!

I was going to post I don't know whats more egregious, the words spoken by a POTUS or there are those actually believing the words...

Or those that work so hard to intellectually justify their support, like there is some reason it makes sense.