Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perspective from Elmhurst in NYC
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@BigAl99 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@BigAl99 said:
She is every where, like I said, she make the rounds, nurse, veteran, author, activist.  I guess that makes her legit, Covid-19 is a fake. 
if she were a he,  and you change nurse to politician, sounds a lot like you are describing al gore.  who also tries to sell books... hmm

Gore had a few more life experiences, accomplishments and an education.  Not sure that's a good analogy, I'll put it that in another conservative assertion folder.
Not to mention the fact that science is on his side. That's what's lost in all of this nonsense...

Yes, let's compare Gore, a Harvard educated former Senator and climate activist who promotes a position shared by 99% of scientists in that field....to an anti-vaxxer mom who promotes a position opposed by 99% of scientists in that field....because they both, um...sell books?

It's a matter of when (not if) that AV'ers will be making the news regarding a Covid-19 vaccine. Lets hope thats the case anyways. That we're actually having a discussion about decisions regarding a vaccine that is effective, safe and durable. 

At some point we'll look back at all the good, bad and ugly decisions that were made during this pandemic. There will be plenty of finger pointing and blame to go around for people dying. Oh hell yes it will be politicized. Already is. Covid + Economy+ Racism and what to do about it will the issues this campaign.  

I think 1/2 this country has gone bat shit crazy, carrying on like we're still not in the middle of this thing. Good bless em and god help em.