Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LaCanfora: Vikings should reset RB market with Cook's contract
Quote: @"Mattyman" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Anyone else think that we've already seen the best of Jared Goff? I think the league has his number now. 
SFVike said  the Rams have 18? new starters since the Superbowl. 

Add tape of Goff  and I can see why Goff is gonna struggle. 
Makes you wonder if Gurley was truly the straw that stirred the drink?

I think they've had some major OL upheaval too...Unless you're the Patriots, it seems sustainable success is very difficult in this era of NFL ball, and their run is way over now too. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Mattyman" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Anyone else think that we've already seen the best of Jared Goff? I think the league has his number now. 
SFVike said  the Rams have 18? new starters since the Superbowl. 

Add tape of Goff  and I can see why Goff is gonna struggle. 
Makes you wonder if Gurley was truly the straw that stirred the drink?

I think they've had some major OL upheaval too...Unless you're the Patriots, it seems sustainable success is very difficult in this era of NFL ball, and their run is way over now too. 

I think sometimes you just get so talented on offense that other teams just don't have the horsepower to stop it, and it's hard to sustain that level of success, especially without an elite QB.  I also think McVay and other young coaches often lack the experience to cope with the hardships that can happen in the league.
The NFL is hard to maintain success, so I think people need to look at the good coaches who even in their non-successful seasons are 8-8, and not jump down their throats.