Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There may be an interruption today - Upgrades Now Complete!
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Are we running out of memory due to all the video tweets I've been posting?

No afraid that memory thing is just an age thing, your drive will go next, but the good thing is you won't remember missing it, I think.

[Image: 9hbcyvc9phdw.jpg]

Thank you Mike!!!

I sincerely hope that I have gotten this thing fixed. It has been plaguing the site for the last month and has been a massive pain in the ass.

Thankfully I have some great dedicated members here in Jimmy, PurpleFaithful, Wetlander, Barrnone and others that let me know the instant the site is experiencing issues so make sure and give them a big thank you!

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
I sincerely hope that I have gotten this thing fixed. It has been plaguing the site for the last month and has been a massive pain in the ass.

Thankfully I have some great dedicated members here in Jimmy, PurpleFaithful, Wetlander, Barrnone and others that let me know the instant the site is experiencing issues so make sure and give them a big thank you!
the thanks go to you for doing the fixings... its most likely us that screw it up to begin with.

Quote: @Mike Olson said:

Thanks appreciate what you do.
Just remember this internet computer thing is just a fad,  eventually there may be a room we can drink beer in and watch television together or something.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@Mike Olson said:

Thanks appreciate what you do.
Just remember this internet computer thing is just a fad,  eventually there may be a room we can drink beer in and watch television together or something.
Yes but there would have to be a sensitive viewing room off the back.

Thanks Mike.  Like I said last night I really appreciate all you do to keep this place up and running.

Wow man, did I miss it...? Wink B)  

You're a good man, Mike!