Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how many trades does trader rick make this draft
over or under 5? how many do you think?

I'm going under.  I am a fan of Spelly and his drafting.  Hoping he can duplicate the 2015 - Waynes, Kendricks, Hunter, Diggs draft!!!!!

Let’s see, 12 picks, he’ll trade half of those so that’s six, then he’ll trade half of those too, so that’s nine, I’ll go 9.

There’s no question he’s a wheeler dealer and this being a good draft drop I m going with 5 trades. 
*****Fun Fact: Vikings fielded a team last year with the most draft picks they themselves made in the entire NFL. I can’t say I have a big issue with Spielman. His dropping down to get more picks instead of taking best player on the board can get annoying, but the guy has been pretty good about finding value later in the draft. He’s not perfect, but compared to most GM’s he’s among the best.

5 was my initial thought too. Let's just hope that he keeps the 3rd round picks this time and doesn't try to get the entire 7th round.

bigger question, will any actually help?

oh im going with 5  my self would  not be shocked if we traded  out of both firsts then i would  have to  push my total to 7