• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Placeholder For Sleeper, Value, And I'll Destroy My TV Picks
Value pick: Harrison Hand, CB Temple
Sleeper pick: Darnell Mooney, WR Tulane
&@$?! pick: A DE in the first round

Quote: @FSUVike said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: wolfson1_bigger.jpg]
#Vikings were hopeful to get Gibson in for a top-30 visit before the pandemic changed things. A 4.39 at 228 pounds stands out. Heck, a lot of his tape pops. Unique player.
Quote Tweet
[Image: tfOVEK0T_normal.png]
Dov Kleiman
@NFL_DovKleiman
· 6h
Memphis WR/RB Antonio Gibson is a really interesting prospect.

Absolutely electric no matter how he's involved - a it's a big-play waiting to happen.

6'0", 228 pounds, 21-years old.
4.39 40 time.
Can play multiple positions.
Has plus return ability.
Tough runner to bring down.Show this thread
6.8K views
0:00 /
Another guy Purple FTW loves. Says he's looking at him as WR only.
I am too, but I think we are in the minority. Limited touches...I think he goes power than anticipated...

One more either value or sleeper pick, or maybe we just call this SOD, depending on where he goes.

Laviska Shenault. He literally could go anywhere from 20 to 100. But this a guy who was considered a top 10 pick coming off his 2018 season. Injury concerns and the fact that's not a traditional receiver will likely drop him, but he was by far the most exciting offensive player I watched this draft season. You have to think Kubiak is drooling over a RAC weapon like this. You get him at 58 or below, he could be the steal of the draft. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: wolfson1_bigger.jpg]
#Vikings were hopeful to get Gibson in for a top-30 visit before the pandemic changed things. A 4.39 at 228 pounds stands out. Heck, a lot of his tape pops. Unique player.
Quote Tweet
[Image: tfOVEK0T_normal.png]
Dov Kleiman
@NFL_DovKleiman
· 6h
Memphis WR/RB Antonio Gibson is a really interesting prospect.

Absolutely electric no matter how he's involved - a it's a big-play waiting to happen.

6'0", 228 pounds, 21-years old.
4.39 40 time.
Can play multiple positions.
Has plus return ability.
Tough runner to bring down.Show this thread
6.8K views
0:00 /
i remember 2 months ago a thread had him with “a chance to be drafted”. One youtube video would tell you he had 5 th round or better athletic potential. Dont know whats between the ears though.  Probs take a 4 th rounder to get him if he has any mental to his game