Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Francisco Looking To Move The #13, #31, Or Both
Quote: @ilovebritney said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@MaroonBells said:
Will the Vikings move #25 down to acquire ammo for Trent Williams? 

https://twitter.com/ajtarnow62/status/12...90688?s=20
It won't matter if the Redskins aren't willing to be reasonable. Even if they trade down it won't be to overpay Washington. 
If they were to trade for Trent, I guess it would include a new contract. When does that happen?
 Are they talking with his agent ahead of the draft and have something agreed to, seems it would be pretty tough to negotiate a new deal during the draft.
They know what it'll take to sign him already. But a trade likely wouldn't happen until sometime between rounds 1 & 2. During day 3 at the latest, but that may be pushing it. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@ilovebritney said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@MaroonBells said:

It won't matter if the Redskins aren't willing to be reasonable. Even if they trade down it won't be to overpay Washington. 
If they were to trade for Trent, I guess it would include a new contract. When does that happen?
 Are they talking with his agent ahead of the draft and have something agreed to, seems it would be pretty tough to negotiate a new deal during the draft.
They know what it'll take to sign him already. But a trade likely wouldn't happen until sometime between rounds 1 & 2. During day 3 at the latest, but that may be pushing it. 
I think it could happen after the draft as well. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@ilovebritney said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@MaroonBells said:

True. I just think the Vikings would rather deal out of their treasure trove of picks this year vs. next. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@ilovebritney said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@MaroonBells said:

True. I just think the Vikings would rather deal out of their treasure trove of picks this year vs. next. 
Probably, but I think they also want to let the draft fall to them. For example, if their BPA at 22, 25 and 58 happens to fall, say, CB, WR and DT, then the trade for Trent becomes more likely on the clock in the 3rd round or 4th round. But if the Redskins aren't reasonable, the Vikings might think they can get him cheaper after the draft. 

JAVON KINLAWDL, COLLEGE PLAYER
[Image: javon_kinlaw.jpg]
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports no team is known to have failed South Carolina DT Javon Kinlaw on a physical.Kinlaw (6'5/324), a consensus first-round prospect who previously had a labrum repaired in one of his hips and two past knee injuries that multiple teams flagged as at risk of arthritis, reportedly had his combine MRIs chalked up to everyday "wear and tear." Several teams have no issue with the 22-year-old's medical, keeping him in the discussion as a top-20 pick on Thursday. The Cardinals, Jaguars, Raiders, Falcons, and Cowboys all make sense as potential landing spots in the mid-first round.
RELATED: