Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graceful
https://twitter.com/stefondiggs/status/1...4810711043

https://sports.yahoo.com/stefon-diggs-sa...gvrrffmnnu&guce_referrer_sig=aqaaaki0mnqs60bumn-d2qnqhyrybhnzvjvazmuiydlszpu2ybtdebqzbwokbtd6dbnzo5obgekhyr0xx8322oppkjjd0e6us9lf_mz7dkud8fesmm__sasw3losqr64rumg1eyamvvc5ccmjerh6l7vhgikazsvsrsk31fbc4k2wxrc

As smoove as he was while ours.....smoove on the way out.  

See ya in the SB, Stefon.  

FU #14.  WTF is with that guy?

He acts out in the heat of the moment, without thinking how it's gonna be perceived by the fan's.  Those that know him take it in stride, the rest of us fill in he blanks.  A young intense millionaire with more exposure than he has the maturity handle at time. 

Moody, petulant, entitled? And yet a fierce competitor who struck fear in DC's, DB's -  I'll miss Stefon the player. 

Hell, the Mpls Miracle may be the single, greatest play in Vikings history (and I was there!)

A complex player that in some ways reminds me of the the many shades of Moss - without the HOF credentials. 

Just like Harvin years ago, Diggs forced our hand, and we got very good value in return.  We also got rid of brewing malcontent who was only going to get worse in Minnesota (some addition by subtraction IMO).  Just like many immature young adults he will only appreciate what he had after it is gone.  I predict Buffalo won't be his happy place for very long.  Is Buffalo anyone's happy place Smile

You broke my heart Fredo!  Best to Diggs, just not against the Vikings.

Just look at the flowers, Stefon.

I am sad he is gone. I am glad I got to witness the greatest play in team history in person. I am glad I got to watch him play ball with young fans and make them smile. Nothing but love for Stefon. I wish him all the best.