Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teddy...Bear?
I see that Bree is signing a 2 year 50 mil deal to stay with the Saints.  Hope Teddy beats him year in and year out.

I still expect the Panthers to draft a QB. Its a great move to have a bridge QB like Teddy for the Panthers. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I still expect the Panthers to draft a QB. Its a great move to have a bridge QB like Teddy for the Panthers. 
I still expect the Panthers to draft a QB. Its a great move to have a BRIDGE QB like Teddy for the Panthers. 

I see what ya did there

Quote: @"Akvike" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
I still expect the Panthers to draft a QB. Its a great move to have a BRIDGE QB like Teddy for the Panthers. 

I see what ya did there
I am trying to figure out what you were doing here?   :p

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"prairieghost" said:
Teddy signing with Panthers 3 years $60 mil per Rappaport.
Better deal than the Bears were offering. 
Sounds like it was Teddy who turned down the Bears. Not the other way around. Thanks Teddy. 

https://twitter.com/BearsNationCHI/statu...79649?s=20