Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little nugget on Diggs per PA
[Image: 4fl1l7cnorec.jpg]

Fuck you indeed. I'm guessing his diva act didn't play well in the locker room.

wonder if his brother is on our draft board lol

Inquiring minds may want to know, but I wish PA would just shut his damn trap.

I thought this last year: I don't think that Thielen and Diggs were as close this last year as they had been in the past. I don't think Adam was liking his act. JMO.

Quote: @prairieghost said:

why?  I like that take.  Lockerrooms/teams are interesting animals.  Character, confidence, brotherhood and all that aren't easily built.  Childress tried to do it with false bravado, but folded when the chips were down.  He caved to the demands of a man that wasn't at camp while under contract and it eventually cost him his job.
Zimmer is much more real IMO.  Many players want to play for him (e.g. Barr) but some aren't a fit (Diggs, Ellison...) and so we move on.  I love that quote from Zim.  "f*** him, he left you." and then fine him until he shows up.  You know why he showed back up?  Because Zim is real and wasn't just bluffing.

Quote: @prairieghost said:
Why?  The trade is done. PAs job is to dish the dirt. I say f@ck Diggs. Glad hes gone. 

Fuck Diggs, enjoy those snow storms.

Why? Mainly because I would rather hear about the dish on what is going on with these guys as players. I do like hearing about what they enjoy away from football but I guess I’m an old and cranky witch who gets tired of the drama *shrugs*