Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chargers Announce Intention To Draft Trevor Lawrence
All the buzz of playing in a new stadium= Dud

Quote: @Mattyman said:
All the buzz of playing in a new stadium= Dud
It's a long ol offseason...

There will be two big winners in the NFL this year, the team that wins the Super Bowl and the team that gets the rights to draft Lawrence.  

Quote: @JR44 said:
There will be two big winners in the NFL this year, the team that wins the Super Bowl and the team that gets the rights to draft Lawrence.  
Either one would be winning the Superbowl for me. If it were possible.... I would do everything possible to draft Lawrence. Somebody set up a meth lab in his basement just before the draft.... Maybe that will work

Everyone said the same thing before Andrew Luck. And people here were upset Minnesota didn't tank against the Redskins and lose a shot at Winston/Marriota.  There's no such thing as a can't miss guy.

Quote: @FSUVike said:
Everyone said the same thing before Andrew Luck. And people here were upset Minnesota didn't tank against the Redskins and lose a shot at Winston/Marriota.  There's no such thing as a can't miss guy.
For sure and there are always those players. I for one think Burrow wont be the player people hope and Tua is the better of the two. Am I right? I dont know, I am wrong a lot. 

Lawrence just seems like that Elway kind of prospect. Just so polished and just seems to have that grit and toughness. 

scuttle about the Lions looking to unload Stafford and possibly heading to the Chargers... 

[Image: JC_bigger.jpg]
Trading Matthew Stafford doesn't make sense financially for the Lions especially after a late December salary conversion designed to lower his 2020 salary cap from $31.5M to $21.3M. The Lions would have $32M in dead money with a Stafford trade.