Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diggs Deep
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Who can toss a helmet farther?
Stefon is a lightweight in the helmet toss category. He has a long way to go to catch up to the likes of Brady, Rivers, Rodgers, Ben, etc. 

Actually, I wish he'd give a little bit of that fire to our QB. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
I was higher on Diggs prior to his 2019 season. He has all the tools you look for but he doesn't do a great job maximizing them. Obviously that means the potential is there, but there has to be a "why" he isn't further along now. That will come up throughout the draft process. The nice thing is that he's likely a shoe-in day 1 starter which would appeal to teams like the Vikings. 
Yes, this year, the Vikings don't have time for another Zimmer 2-to-3 year corner development program. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Likely we go to this position...depending on who is on the board, might be a good pick...

Their mock draft generator has rarely had him there at #25
I think if I were to pick a player that, right now, "feels" like the perfect fit for us at 25, it would be Josh Jones, the athletic tackle from Houston. He played a lot of guard at the Senior Bowl as well. But if you can get a guy like Ben Bartch in the 2nd round, you might be better off going corner here.
Jones is growing on me since Becton appears to be long gone...for as tall as Jones is, you think he'd have longer arms...
The way it looks now, one of Becton, Wirfs or Jones should be there at 25. The other two, Wills and Thomas are probably top 10 picks. 

[Image: HOU_178x142.png]
ESPN's Todd McShay writes that he would "like to see" Houston T Josh Jones improve on the strength front."He has good length, is very athletic and is tough to beat in pass protection," McShay writes more positively of the 6-foot-7, 310-pound Jones. McShay was very impressed by Jones' showing during the Senior Bowl practice week. The Houston standout has a shot at a Day 1 selection if he can continue to check boxes during the evaluating process. McShay ranks Jones as his No. 18 prospect for April's draft.
SOURCE: ESPN Insider