Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope the 49ers play as poorly as this dude writes
I know, internet journalism, but mother of god....

New Orleans’ stud cornerback Marshon Lattimore didn’t have an answer for Thielen in coverage, who the Vikings do a great job of moving around. They’ll do everything from taking shots down the field with Thielen to using him on short routes over the middle. (Oh, so like every receiver in the NFL?)...
I was trying to keep an eye on Minnesota’s offensive line against the Saints front four. New Orleans owned this matchup. (WTF game were you watching?). Cam Jordan was eating right tackle Riley Reiff’s lunch. (Um....)....The Saints winning this matchup in the matter that they did was a great sign for San Francisco.
It was a tale of two haves for Minnesota on the ground. Dalvin Cook at 84. yards rushing at halftime. (Yes, Vikings have Cook and they have Mattison. Two haves.)

I’ve seen more coverage busts from the Vikings in a few games than I can remember in entire seasons from a Mike Zimmer defense. That was on full display again Sunday. The Saints had receivers running open early, and often, they just weren’t able to capitalize on scoring opportunities.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2020/1/6/21051283/49ers-five-takeaways-from-the-vikings-win-over-the-saints-and-what-it-means-for-the-niners

i like italicks steeeve

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11796547]