Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Professional announcers are stupid.....
Troy and his boy toy Joe Buck Keep talking about the last meaningful  game the vikings played against the packers, the vikings offense looked stale, and Kirk was unimpressive. Not once did they mention our Top RB Cook and 2nd RB Matteson were out. Two very important pieces to our complete offense. If the Packers were without their top two RB's, how would they have looked???? They had one game to cover and they can't look at the total game and players that played in it???? Laziness personified.

It's like the vikings are after thoughts and totally covering them isn't necessary.

Hard to listen to.

Then in the picks segment on Fox, Bradshaw and another said the Vikings have "Zero" chance, and picked the Saints by 17 points. 

Who cares.

I was pretty prepped for it after watching the Texans-Bills game. Joe Tessitore sounded like he was calling a Manny Pacquiao fight for Houston the entire game...

Maybe it's because I'm not as invested in college, but their broadcast teams seem better.

I kept hitting the mute button. The game is much better that way.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Maybe it's because I'm not as invested in college, but their broadcast teams seem better.
Johnson and Klatt are my current favorite team. Far better than anything FOX has for NFL teams.

Even when the Vikings would do something good--they'd spin it in context of how 2009 saints overcame it and won.

the last rb to scores two rushing tds postseason against these saints was AD in 2009 and( a game the saints came back to win and lead to their superbowl victory)

What--no mention to a coach being out a season for bounty gate and another banned from football

Eff you saint fans and the colorful memories of the booth.

Quote: @JoDakota said:
Troy and his boy toy Joe Buck Keep talking about the last meaningful  game the vikings played against the packers, the vikings offense looked stale, and Kirk was unimpressive. Not once did they mention our Top RB Cook and 2nd RB Matteson were out. Two very important pieces to our complete offense. If the Packers were without their top two RB's, how would they have looked???? They had one game to cover and they can't look at the total game and players that played in it???? Laziness personified.

It's like the vikings are after thoughts and totally covering them isn't necessary.

Hard to listen to.

Then in the picks segment on Fox, Bradshaw and another said the Vikings have "Zero" chance, and picked the Saints by 17 points. 
Bradshaw has been a moron his entire life.  I loved his prediction, knowing he is almost never right anyway.  He’s a Saints lover and Vikings hater.

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
@JoDakota said:

Hard to listen to.

Bradshaw has been a moron his entire life.  I loved his prediction, knowing he is almost never right anyway.  He’s a Saints lover and Vikings hater.
Bradshaw is a crazy old coot. Straight up. He does love the Saints. This win was SO satisfying on so many levels.

Quote: @JoDakota said:

Hard to listen to.

It's not just that our backs were out. Sure, that made a big difference as the Packers sold out to stop Cousins, daring Mike Boone to beat them....who couldn't party because he's just not as good, but mostly because he was benched after missing two cutback lanes. All that aside, it was just one game that likely wouldn't play out the same way the next 10 times you played. Still, most thought that this game was who were were now. They were wrong. 

That Packer game was a game in which we were completely out-game-planned, and I'm convinced that this game more than any other led to some of the Zim conversations in the front office that the media caught wind of.