Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex-Packer KGB news
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl4L4DV6BJ9v6O4sYbAoaDw

this is his YT channel. He talks about his faith a lot and that's ok. Nothing about his overall channel points to anything - in fact, he's upbeat in a lot of them and it's hard to imagine this in contrast to many of them.

There are two specific videos that relate to this. Ron Jung from Headmaster to Slavemaster is one I'll point out, the other is related to his wife (there are a few of them where he airs out their arguments/disagreements for his viewers to confirm his biases). Ron Jung is the guy who put on the church performance. At the very beginning of that video he explains how Ron decided to 'go ahead and use his kids' in the performance and owes him $50,000. 

KGB standing outside conveniently after the two "brothers" were removed...  I can't shake the extortion angle...

I said I was playing devils advocate and Id get blasted. I just happen to also think that the article is spiced up to get clicks. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
I said I was playing devils advocate and Id get blasted. I just happen to also think that the article is spiced up to get clicks. 
i'm not blasting you at all dude. You're guilty of making me curious. I thought it sounded pretty unbelievable myself and had to pick my jaw off the desk as the network video rolled. 

Go check out his YouTube and see if anything he personally talks about corroborates with what's in the article. I found it's not all that spiced up - and irregardless of my opinion, it's amazing that it's all just... kinda out there in the open on YouTube...