Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Much Viking Content - Are You Seeing It?
Quote: @pumpf said:
I saw it Tom, and it was excellent as usual!  Thanks for doing it!  Now ditch the chick... and take over Wobbie's job! Smile
That is Katia and we tried her as she is from Minnesota, works for the NFL's red zone channel and is located in LA.  Sometimes, we have to work hard to find someone to help film or do interviews when out of town.  You have to get someone qualified and someone willing to work for free for the exposure.  It get's pricey to travel to all the road games!  But, our normal cameraman - Jason Barum (for the last 4 years he has gone to the games and taken photos in camp) is now shooting photos at Viking home and some away games for Let's Play Football Minnesota.  

It is great to see them get chances - let youth be served!

I read your twitter.  

I definitely scroll through the sidebar...it would be great if you could post here too..

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I definitely scroll through the sidebar...it would be great if you could post here too..
I hope you understand, with a day job that has me traveling every week, I can only post one place.  I am a one man gang doing all content, and twitter has 20-fold the followers as the website.  So, we created the home page (which most don't land on here) with every tweet re-posted there and the side bar has every tweet.  All it takes is to look at it one of the 3 places.  I'm not lazy, but I just don't want to duplicate the effort a 4th time on the forum.  

Quote: @Tom Moore said:
I hope you’ll trust me that the Vikings know this is an issue
Lol. Sure we'll trust you.  The Vikings can't fix an issue that's been glaring all season so their solution is to have you do p.r. about it?  That is just the most priceless bullshit imaginable.

Quote: @comet52 said:
@Tom Moore said:
Lol. Sure we'll trust you.  The Vikings can't fix an issue that's been glaring all season so their solution is to have you do p.r. about it?  That is just the most priceless bullshit imaginable.
He said they know its an issue.  

Somehow you think you uncovered a problem that anyone watching sees ... and think the Vikings don’t know its an issue?

The problem is the Vikings can’t just add better players like you do with the all star madden team.  

Their jobs are on the line.  I trust they will try to fix it. 

This post is bullshit.  Just my opinion. 

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@comet52 said:
@Tom Moore said:
He said they know its an issue.  

Somehow you think you uncovered a problem that anyone watching sees ... and think the Vikings don’t know its an issue?

The problem is the Vikings can’t just add better players like you do with the all star madden team.  

Their jobs are on the line.  I trust they will try to fix it. 

This post is bullshit.  Just my opinion. 
The Viking p.r. arm has you in it's pocket and busy attacking the critics, I see.  They'd be better off getting the knucklehead coach to fix his d  that's now in Les Frazier territory on 3rd and long, and quit clinging to the likes of Xavier Rhodes. 

But I get it - under Zygmunt this organization is always about the p.r. substituting for winning a championship. 

Love the twitter feed. I wish more people would follow. Sometimes I look at some great insight and think, really 4 people commented or retweeted?

Keep up the great work, I appreciate the content, and please excuse the snarky comments, sometimes I need a Snickers and a Vikings win.