Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of purple

Awesome.

That was pretty crazy. Was going to try and make the trip myself as I have family out there, but too busy at work right now to take more December time off. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/brgridiron/status/12...17024?s=19
I was just about to post this one. Just amazing.

But the announcers always say that Viking fans travel well. While there's probably quite a few of those too, in my experience going to several Viking games away, I'd say most of these folks are former Minnesota area residents now living in the other city. 

OMG. That has got to suck for the team and their limited fans. Jesus. 

Wonder how close that came to reality? Remember when Zygi's plane was spotted down in LA? Right before MN decided to plunk a billion on USB stadium...

I'm in LA on business this week. Yes, yes, I know. I should have flown out a day early for the game. It was a last minute trip and they'd already booked my ticket before I even considered going to the game. Anyway, when I exited the plane at LAX this morning, the first thing I saw was purple, purple, purple in the boarding area. Purple hats, purple t-shirts, purple sweatshirts, etc.
The plane was headed back to MSP full of Vikings purple. I almost felt bad for the Chargers. The fans really did travel well.