Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mattison, Kearse OUT for Sunday's game
#MINvsLAC injury report

OUT: Jayron Kearse and Alexander Mattison
 QUESTIONABLE: Bisi Johnson and Xavier Rhodes

Oh man, Bisi being questionable is a concern...Thielen might push it...

with Rhodes limited at best,  losing Kearse is a big hit to our flexibility in coverages as well as special teams.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
with Rhodes limited at best,  losing Kearse is a big hit to our flexibility in coverages as well as special teams.
Jeez...just when Rivers seem to be getting back in his groove too.
We need this one to keep the Rams off us. I think they will work the Cowboys.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Not saying who will win,   but the strength of the rams is their DLine and the cowboys can match that with their OL so I dont know that it's as cut and dried as the record make it seem.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@suncoastvike said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Not saying who will win,   but the strength of the rams is their DLine and the cowboys can match that with their OL so I dont know that it's as cut and dried as the record make it seem.
It come down to coaching. JG can't seem to win unless he has a total team and everything is working to overcome his deficiency. I see a 4th straight loss coming for that team.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Oh man, Bisi being questionable is a concern...Thielen might push it...
Agree. This concerns me more than Kearse and Rhodes. We have experienced depth in the secondary with Hill, Boyd and Sendejo. 

If Bisi's out and Thielen tweaks his hammy again, then Tready is our #2 and Hollins is our #3. Yuck.

And Diggs is overdue for some sort of tweak...

Kearse and Rhodes makes me more nervous than Bisi. Treadwell and Irv Smith can cover for Bisi......maybe time for Irv to shine.

thats it!! cancel the game!!!