Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousins with HUGE win in Seattle: 11-5-17
Thought this would be fun to watch - and includes an incredible throw and catch by Josh Doctson. Showing that Cousins can win in Seattle under adverse conditions (as in being down late in the game / on the road in an absolutely brutal place to play - Enjoy!

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
Thought this would be fun to watch - and includes an incredible throw and catch by Josh Doctson. Showing that Cousins can win in Seattle under adverse conditions (as in being down late in the game / on the road in an absolutely brutal place to play - Enjoy!

OR.... and I am just spitballing here,  we go out and kick the shit out of them and send their 12th man bull shit heading for their cars by half way through the 3rd quarter?

I sure hope we score more than 10 points during the first 59:00

I really hope we don't see anything like that turd of a game the Vikings laid last season in Seattle.  It was so embarrassing, and I do believe it was the last straw for the Flipper.
The Vikes are due for win there; I'm just not confident with our pass D.  I think by this time of the season, what you see is what you get.
Hopefully Zim has ways to improve things.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@NorthernCalVike said:

OR.... and I am just spitballing here,  we go out and kick the shit out of them and send their 12th man bull shit heading for their cars by half way through the 3rd quarter?
Kicking the shit out them would be my preference. A MNF Viking beatdown of epic proportions laid onto the Seahawks. Yes. I could live with that.

@JimmyinSD said:
@NorthernCalVike said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLc20fQFuoA
Kicking the shit out them would be my preference. A MNF Viking beatdown of epic proportions laid onto the Seahawks. Yes. I could live with that.
Anything similar to Sunday nights beatdown of the puckers by the 9ers would be acceptable

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@NorthernCalVike said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLc20fQFuoA
We dont do that. We let teams hang around so its interesting in the 4th quarter. 

In 2002 I went to the Vikings @ Seattle Sunday night game where Shaun Alexander scored 5 TD's in the first half.  

A Beatdown next Monday would help off set  my 2002 experience.   Seahawk fans weren't gracious, I'll put it that way.

well there goes all that progress I made in Vikings therapy group---Thanks Matty