Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Philly Love Fest for Wentz Slipping?
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Bortles, Manziel, Mariota, Winston, Goff, Wentz, Lynch, Trubisky...it's clear the NFL still has no idea what it's doing. 
Yep. It also illustrates how much luck is a factor. Its almost impossible to know how these guys will transition into the NFL. And when you swing and miss, you set your franchise back. The most puzzling are moves like Chicago trading UP to get a guy like Trubisky. 

I sincerely hope Minnesota drafts a QB in the upcoming Draft. They have nothing in the pipeline. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Bortles, Manziel, Mariota, Winston, Goff, Wentz, Lynch, Trubisky...it's clear the NFL still has no idea what it's doing. 
Yep. It also illustrates how much luck is a factor. Its almost impossible to know how these guys will transition into the NFL. And when you swing and miss, you set your franchise back. The most puzzling are moves like Chicago trading UP to get a guy like Trubisky. 

I sincerely hope Minnesota drafts a QB in the upcoming Draft. They have nothing in the pipeline. 
What's interesting about that list is that Mariota, Winston, Goff and Wentz looked great early on. Bortles and Trubby have had their moments as well. Other QBs (Ryan, Carr, Ben, Rivers) have been so inconsistent it makes you dizzy. 

I've always said "with a few exceptions" all QBs are a product of their surroundings...supporting cast, line, scheme, continuity (or the lack thereof). Now I'm not so sure there are exceptions. 

Talking about qbs, the end of Andrew Luck is one of the saddest things I've seen in the NFL. 

Wentz looks terrible and aging fast.  They were lucky to have Noles, without him I dont think they beat us nor do they make the playoffs last year

$128 million for a guy that moves around like a rusty lawnchair 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Talking about qbs, the end of Andrew Luck is one of the saddest things I've seen in the NFL.

[Image: 636180323584276389-luckcivilwar.0.0.jpg?...0&fit=crop]