Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Improbable Win In My 50+ Years As Fan
Kramer's comeback against the Niners in 1977 and the 1985 Wade Wilson/AC against the Eagles games come to mind for me. (and of course the December 1980 TK to Ahmad miracle as well).

Quote: @"Clanzomaelan" said:
I'm not sure if I should be pissed over the first half, or if I should eat some crow for ripping the team in chat. I kinda feel bad for being so whiny in chat, yet... Based on the first half, it was deserved.

2nd half Cousins was what we need all game. Was that play calling? No clue. So many thoughts, and they run the gamut.
Don't feel bad. They played like crap. I ripped them too and I don't feel bad. 

Absolutely stunned.  Turned off at half time and went to do yard work, love leaf mulching.  Fortunately for me my wife taped and watched the 2nd half.  After the game she came out and told me they won, I said no way and shit, can't believe I missed it.  She said "oh yeah, I taped it too".  No wonder I have been married for 34 years  B)

I shut it off and watched a boring movie.  Turned it back on as we took the lead. I need a big helping of that crow. Ill have to watch the second half tomorrow to see what changed but it must have been dramatic. 

Quote: @"Rigby" said:
Kramer's comeback against the Niners in 1977 and the 1985 Wade Wilson/AC against the Eagles games come to mind for me. (and of course the December 1980 TK to Ahmad miracle as well).
First one I thought of was Wade vs. Philly.  Down 24-0 in the 4th, 28 points in 8 minutes, boom.