Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fox News Alert: Roger Stone found guilty in trial stemming from Mueller probe
Feels a little like the Scooter Libby situation (guilty of lying to investigators... regarding a crime that didn't happen).  But, lying is lying... 
That being said, I don't know if you're going to find many defenders of Stone among conservatives.  He was one of the reasons that I didn't vote for Trump the first time. 

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
Guilty on all 7 counts of lying to Congress and witness intimidation.   

And speaking of witnesses intimidation, Trump just committed another impeachable offense trying to intimidate Maria Yovanovitch in real time while she was testifying. 

Lot of people going to jail for a so-called hoax ... some posters are going to have to wait for tonight's episodes of Hannity and Tucker to tell them how to spin this.
5 counts of lying to investigators. (The Mueller sham)
1 count of obstructing a congressional probe.  
1 count of witness intimidation. 

The only significant convictions Mueller got were for process crimes due to the mis-creation of his 
investigation.  

How many counts were there for Russian collusion?  

BTW... more proof of the "blind partisan" AG Barr (who let Stone's trial continue) right?

Roger Stone went down!  Congrats & have a great happy hour fellas!  Drinks on me!

Because Barr doesn't manage to throw out every damaging case regarding Trump and his campaign proves he is non-partisan?  You keep re-hashing this tired excuse like it becomes more valid the more you post it.

"Your Honor, my client couldn't have robbed that bank.  Here's photo evidence of him making several legal ATM withdrawals without any robbery. "

Interesting legal defense 

LMAO 

Oh and Savannah, this isn't a "process crime".  Stone lied to investigators about his contacts with Trump's campaign staff in trying to get them damaging information from Assange and Wikileaks, which they denied.  And who gave Assange the information dump?  Russians. 

Not exactly a hoax anymore or just process crimes ... more like  Russians using a 3rd party to disperse damaging info to influence the election in Trump's favor.

Quote: @"mblack" said:

I thought this was a "hoax" by the deep state? Oh well...
Quote:
The "hoax" "we" were always mentioning, was on the Muller/v Trump investigation.  Not Stone v IC. 
On that (Mueller v Trump) , "we" were clearly vindicated.  

Conflating a peripheral figure (Stone) to the central figure (Trump) is a conflation mistake of your making, not ours. 

These issues have long been 'litigated' on these pages.  

If you're an honest arbiter, you'd realize that.  

Oh, btw...enjoy the family pain.  

ht tps://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1195515568150835201