Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-3 and the table is set
Dominating wins against the Raiders and Eagles look better now. Vikings have lost two games by 6 and 3 points. Only complete shit show was Chicago and still only lost by 10 (every team outside of the 49ers has had a bad loss). 4 of the next 6 at home... 3 of those NFCN games at home. Bright lights remain with some big prime time games. The Vikings, for once, will have a bye week late in the season and benefit from it. Should be pretty damn healthy for the stretch run. 

I mean, other than a nitpicky issue here and there on the season (mostly the way Minnesota lost to GB and KC), the team is set up extremely well as far as their destiny in their own hands. If they fail, there are no excuses. Meaningful and exciting games await, most of them at raucous U.S. Bank stadium. The nation is going to get a good look at the Vikings with 3 national prime timers upcoming. Not sure what else we could want as Viking's fans other than good outcomes in said games. The table is indeed set in a way that should prove incredibly thrilling and stimulating (one way or the other, lol).

Skol, fellow fans. There are no 'deserves' out there in life, but f#$% me we sure do deserve it as long-suffering fans. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

That Dallas win was big no doubt and 7/3 I'll run with.

There are some very important and tough games left vs The North and @ Seattle looks very, very difficult. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
That Dallas win was big no doubt and 7/3 I'll run with.

There are some very important and tough games left vs The North and @ Seattle looks very, very difficult. 
...and Seattle's 2 losses have come at home. 

Run the model at NY Times

win the next 3 games (vs Denver, at Seattle, vs Detroit), 95% chance of the playoffs

Quote: @Skodin said:
Run the model at NY Times

win the next 3 games (vs Denver, at Seattle, vs Detroit), 95% chance of the playoffs
Yep. My only point to starting this thread was the Vikings are in a GREAT spot right now. What they do with it I have no idea. They could tank and it be a shit show. Obviously, nobody wants that but its always an option in the unpredictable NFL. But it will be entertaining.

If we beat Seattle we’ll make the playoffs. We nearly need to win out to get the division.  

The wheels need to fall off in New Orleans if we want a bye. 

the wheels can fall off in NO

Panthers 2x, Titans on the road, 49ers

not a lot of room for errot

Quote: @Skodin said:
the wheels can fall off in NO

Panthers 2x, Titans on the road, 49ers

not a lot of room for errot
The Saints were coming off a BYE last week and got punked at home by ATL?

NFL is literally any given Sunday.