Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LSU DL Coach Should Lose His Job
How much untapped potential between Hunter and Bower did he sit on? 

Finally watched the rest of the Bills game...#64 had several nice plays...so did All Vowels...man, we are going to try and slide a good young DE on to the PS and lose a potential starter...I know Patterson thinks Weatherly is going to garner some snaps this year, but so far, IMO, Bower should be our 4th DE...

Bower had a very good game.  Definitely had some impactful plays.  

I wish they had put this much effort in fortifying and finding gems for the offensive line. I agree, the D-line and its potential talent is unreal. Some other teams are going to get some guys with big upside when the final cuts go down, can't keep them all. Way too early to say Bowers has more upside than Weatherly.....from what I've heard, they LOVE Weatherly but are trying to keep that on the down low.

LSU recruits well and they have talent year after year. 

Well, there's an old adage that works pretty well

Coaches make the players in college and players make the coaches in the pro's...McCarthy probably looks pretty damn pedestrian with a HOF QB. 

Heard the Old Trapper say this week a pro coach is only as good as his players too. Bud's way of giving the players credit, but I think he really believes it too. 

We may be able to garner a player or a draft pick if we trade from our strength at DL...