Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keenum trades his horseshoe for some humor
https://redskinswire.usatoday.com/2019/1...-thursday/
Quote:Case Keenum said there’s extra motivation for
playing against his former team Thursday. He said the way his career is
going “I feel like I’ll be playing an old team every week.”

— John Keim (@john_keim) October 22, 2019

I'd stand up and clap for Case when he's introduced in appreciation for what he did for the team.   Then I'd sit down and clap for our defense to plaster his ass into the turf all night long.

Shouldn’t Kirk have a little extra motivation this week too? I hear a lot about Case and Adrian having extra motivation, but not Kirk.

Quote: @"Riphawkins" said:
Shouldn’t Kirk have a little extra motivation this week too? I hear a lot about Case and Adrian having extra motivation, but not Kirk.
From today's presser - Kirk said it's no different. As a player, you often play against old teammates and coaches. It can be challenging to play his old team because of the respect he has for them. He's grateful for his time in Washington as they drafted him when 31 other teams passed. Where he is today is a result of his start there. He was asked about it not working out there and he said he didn't want to get into it. It's well documented. He's the same Kirk... positive.

Love Case. That was pretty good.  Coming to a open mic show near you. The new Rodney Dangerfield. You still got my respect.

Easy for Case to have a sense of humor as he got paid, which is great. Good guy. 

Quote: @"comet52" said:
I'd stand up and clap for Case when he's introduced in appreciation for what he did for the team.   Then I'd sit down and clap for our defense to plaster his ass into the turf all night long.
I bought his jersey to go on my wall of Viking fame. That was a special year even if we didnt get it all.