Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eason Outduels Herbert, Fromm Listless In The Rain, Broadway Jeaux Shines
[Image: University%20of%20Washington.png]
Washington redshirt junior QB Jacob Eason completed 23-of-30 passes for 289 yards and three touchdowns in Saturday's 35-31 loss to Oregon.This was the perfect time for Eason to show up against a Power 5 opponent. Eason had struggled all season against other Power 5 or Pac-12 teams, but against an elite Oregon defense, the 6-foot-6, 227-pound junior balled out with a near-flawless performance. In a day filled with notable throws, Eason’s 48-yard strike deep down the middle to WR John Chin stood out above the rest. While it was not enough to take down the Ducks, if Eason can continue to string together performances like this even against top opponents, the Huskies are in great position down the stretch of the season.

[Image: University%20of%20Oregon.png]
Oregon senior QB Justin Herbert completed 24-of-38 passes for 280 yards and four touchdowns in Saturday's 35-31 win over Washington.Herbert’s stat line isn’t quite representative of how he played. Herbert (6'6/223) showed a few too many moments where he crumbled under pressure and held onto the ball for far too long. And yet, Herbert's flurry of highlight plays prevailed in the end, maintaining Oregon's one-loss status on the season. Next week’s game against Washington State will be a shootout and should give Herbert a good chance to impress.

LSU redshirt senior QB Joe Burrow completed 25-of-32 passes for 327 yards with four touchdowns in a 36-13 win over Mississippi State on Saturday.The thing you might remember most from this game is Burrow's wardrobe malfunction on a sack, which you can find all over this thing we call the internet. We won't talk about that, but once again, Burrow was absolutely sensational -- particularly in the second half -- and he now has 29 touchdowns while once again completing over 75 percent of his passes. If you weren't taking the 6-foot-4, 216-pound signal-caller seriously, it's on you; Burrow can flat-out sling the football. Next week brings an interesting test, as he and undefeated Tigers will take on Auburn next Saturday.
Oct 19, 2019, 7:00 PM ET

Auburn/LSU -- love that. Hope its prime time.

Please tell me thats not bobby heberts kid?

I'm not that old, am I???

[Image: University%20of%20Georgia.png]
Georgia junior QB Jake Fromm completed 9-of-12 passes for 35 yards in a 21-0 win over Kentucky on Saturday.The phrase "game manager" gets used too often with quarterbacks, but you could put this performance in Webster's under the definition. A week after Fromm struggled and turned the ball over four times, the Bulldogs simply asked Fromm to complete short passes and not turn the ball over. He did neither, so, job done. Georgia is gonna need Fromm (6'2/220) to make plays down the field again -- and he's certainly capable of it -- but they didn't need it on Saturday. Georgia will take on rival Florida after a bye on November 2.

[Image: OK_178x142.png]
Oklahoma senior QB Jalen Hurts completed 16-of-17 passes for 316 yards and three touchdowns while rushing for two touchdowns and 75 yards in a 52-14 blowout win over West Virginia on Saturday.Five touchdowns, one incomplete pass. Pretty good, in our opinion. The only real "mistake" Hurts made was a fumble near the goal line, but he recovered it and came with the Sooners up by five touchdowns. The 6-foot-2, 218-pound signal-caller was shaky in the Red River Shootout win at times, but he was as good as we've ever seen him against the Mountaineers on Saturday. Credit to the Sooners' staff for getting the most out of him, but give even more credit to Hurts for becoming one of the very best quarterbacks in college football. The undefeated Sooners will take on Kansas State next Saturday.

When Lincoln Riley produces his third consecutive Heisman winner, what NFL team is going to get him out of Oklahoma?

Tank for Tua I get, I dont know how Jalen's game is going to translate to the NFL...

Jalen isn't just a runner anymore. And he's shown some really nice touch on a bunch of throws this season, something I almost never saw him do at Bama.

Honestly, he looks far more polished as a passer than Lamar 'King of the Overthrow' Jackson did in college.

There are 2 players in the NFL I always wished were Vikings:

Russell Wilson
Patrick Mahomes

Someone please tell RS who the next Russell Mahomes is, so I can enjoy em here.