Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y'all feeling bullish about Detroit?
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
  I say pencil because I sure as hell wouldnt use ink until the clock is on 0:00 after the final snap of the game... 
If you remember the 2016 home game vs. Detroit... I was there as the Vikings shot their feet toeless for 59 minutes, then finally went up 16-13 with 23 seconds left.  I turned to a friend and said "They still have 23 seconds to f%&# this up." With no timeouts, Detroit gets from their 25 to the Viking 40, hits a 58-yard FG to tie, gets the ball to start OT, and goes right down the field for a TD to win it. 

The only sure thing in a Vikings/Lions game is that stuff is going to get weird.

Road game in the division, never easy. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:
I think this is going to be a difficult game, in spite of The Lions ranking vs the run.

Kitties are a paltry +1.5 in Vegas right now. 

Patriots? -10 against the lowly Jets 
I'm going to be in Vegas from Saturday until Tuesday, baby!! Laying some NFL parlays on Sunday morning!
LUV Vegas...

Where you guys staying? Last time we went old school and stayed downtown, right on Fremont.  Different vibe vs The Strip. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:
I think this is going to be a difficult game, in spite of The Lions ranking vs the run.

Kitties are a paltry +1.5 in Vegas right now. 

Patriots? -10 against the lowly Jets 
I'm going to be in Vegas from Saturday until Tuesday, baby!! Laying some NFL parlays on Sunday morning!
LUV Vegas...

Where you guys staying? Last time we went old school and stayed downtown, right on Fremont.  Different vibe vs The Strip. 
We are going to try Park MGM and see what its like. 

Much less confident in this game than I was against the Eagles. In fact, this game scares the shit outta me. I don't like it one bit. Especially on the road. This will likely be a tight one. Every game the Lions have played has been down to the wire. 

Lions are a good team who beat the Chargers, Eagles (in Philly), and Packers (in Lambeau). In fact, their only losses came against the Refs in Green Bay and the Chiefs, who needed a lot of Mahomes magic during a 4th quarter comeback and a last second TD to beat them. 

They finished in a tie opening week, but this team could very easily be undefeated right now. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Much less confident in this game than I was against the Eagles. In fact, this game scares the shit outta me. I don't like it one bit. Especially on the road. This will likely be a tight one. Every game the Lions have played has been down to the wire. 

Lions are a good team who beat the Chargers, Eagles (in Philly), and Packers (in Lambeau). In fact, their only losses came against the Refs in Green Bay and the Chiefs, who needed a lot of Mahomes magic during a 4th quarter comeback and a last second TD to beat them. 

They finished in a tie opening week, but this team could very easily be undefeated right now. 
This certainly is our daddys motor city kitties,  I am not going to say that they are anything more than their record,  but they have a history of giving our team fits and this is a much better team top to bottom than what they have fielded in the past decades.

Time to Bring on the Chef...!  B)
[Image: fody7qf4m2zx.jpeg]