Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Development Of Jalen Hurts

An interesting prospect and a really insightful article, thanks for posting. 

I'll say this: Minnesota will do their due diligence but no doubt can get a QB in next year's draft that has real strong upside potential. JMO, but I'd rather go with a guy like Hurts than Fromm. Could probably be had in rounds 2 or 3.

Hurts will be a 1st round pick

• [Image: OK_178x142.png]
    Oklahoma senior QB Jalen Hurts completed 16-of-24 passes for 228 yards, two touchdowns and an interception while rushing 10 times for 59 yards and two touchdowns in Saturday's 45-20 win over Kansas.Not many players can have an "off" day and still score four touchdowns. Hurts (6'2/218) threw for the fewest amount of yards he has in any game this season and threw fewer than three touchdowns for the first time this year. Despite the season-lows, Hurts still finished with a handful of scores, nearly ten yards per pass, and a comfortable 25-point victory. Oklahoma’s offense continues to be a merciless machine, ripping through every defense that dare stand in their path. Hurts and the Sooners will face their toughest opponent of the year (so far) next week when they take on Texas.
    Oct 5, 2019, 4:05 PM ET

I would love to see him beat Alabama in the playoffs