Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousins is not the answer
Cousins is shell shocked...it was apparent the first series...

Well.... I hear mannion does the things in practice very well that mean something to this coaching staff....might as well let the fans see what that actually means.  

Why let this oline kill just one QB?

The lack of focus on double teaming Mack,  the lack of focus on tempo,  yesterday was another complete shit show and that is hardly all on cousins.  For every post on wanting better from the QB there should be one on the OL as well as the play calling.

And let's not even bring up our vaunted defense.  What a ficking joke that was.  They couldn't get off the field and certainly cant blame the Ol for that issue yesterday.

It's time to blow this bitch up.  Trade deadline is coming and everything must go.  Or hire a new GM now and let him decide who stays and who goes...either way get the process started and not limp through the season to a mediocre draft pick.  Play for a top 10 pick and trade pieces to add more.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:

The lack of focus on double teaming Mack,  the lack of focus on tempo,  yesterday was another complete shot show and that is hardly all on cousins.  For every post on wanting better from the QB there should be one on the OL as well as the play calling.

And let's not even bring up our vaunted defense.  What a ficking joke that was.  They couldn't get off the field and certainly cant blame the Ol for that issue yesterday.
Jimmy, this is what frustrates me the most.  Everyone knows Kirk's limitations...why does this coaching staff continue to put him in those situations?  Did they honestly believe Reif could hold up against Mack all game long?  There should have be a TE on him all game long 'cause Rudy sure as heck is not part of the passing game right now.  

I know the team is enamored with Dalvin but that's not gonna be there every game.  There's no disgrace in Plan B or C.   Wh
y wait to the 4th quarter to go no huddle and institute a quick passing game?  Gash and gas the Bears for a few series and frustrate their pass rush.  Then Cook might find some gaps.

Our D-line's lack of penetration up the gut against a very mortal and immobile QB was exasperating. I swear if I hear how many "pressures" we had yesterday I'm gonna lose it!

Quote: @FSUVike said:
I'll put a bow on this for everyone. Kirk has turned into Wade Wilson. That hard fake in the 2nd Quarter, where he rolls right and has not one fucking defender within 7 yards, and checks it down to CJ for what, 3 yards?
That really stood out to me. 

The line had a wall like I've never seen. A big C-shaped wall with Chicago completely boxed out. Kirk had half of the field to himself and he fucking threw a 3 yard pass to Ham, who was tackled immediately. 

I'll be a Viking until I die. The Vikings losing isn't going to drive me away from the NFL but I'll tell you what might:

Fucking penalty, after penalty, after penalty, after penalty, after penalty, after penalty, after penalty, after penalty, after penalty.......................

Both teams, not just against the Vikings. Watching a complete game is getting unbearable. 

The NFL will probably sense that it is too much and tell their referees to back off, especially after Tom Brady complained. And to me, that's the problem. The refs can easily control the flow of a game and the NFL knows it. All they have to do is say "Let 'em play"  like the do in the playoffs. 

Let the players play. Call the obvious fouls. 

I can't count the number of times, just this year, that a good play has had me shout "YES" just to be deflated with a yellow fucking flag. Most of the time it's a ticky-tack bullshit call that completely changes momentum.