Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you love Vikings' X's and O's...

Really nice block by Irv on that Cook TD up the middle. 

one thing that keeps appearing in all these write-ups, replays.  Ham has become a pretty darn good FB.  One of the runs he blows the LB out of the hole, another he takes out 2 guys. 

Was he a UDFA?  I don't remember much fanfare with him, just a guy that stuck around and has become a nice player.

Quote: @greediron said:
one thing that keeps appearing in all these write-ups, replays.  Ham has become a pretty darn good FB.  One of the runs he blows the LB out of the hole, another he takes out 2 guys. 

Was he a UDFA?  I don't remember much fanfare with him, just a guy that stuck around and has become a nice player.

Ham was a UDFA.

Quote: @pumpf said:
Then this article is for you:
https://vikingsterritory.com/2019/analys...ack-around
Interesting Viking Fan website. All sorts of stuff on there. Ill be checking that site out during the year, But this is my home!

Quote: @greediron said:

Yep, a UDFA, which is pretty common for FBs. But got another really nice one in Blasingame on the PS.