Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undefeated while attending. Some video clips.
This game started out great...  I predicted Thielen's TD but didn't
record it... mad at myself for that.  But here are the few plays I did
capture...
If I can remember how to post links here...
I wanted to record a good punt return so I was late hitting the record button... I did capture the block but it was at the other end of the stadium.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWO8_wkwJHI
A good edge run by Cookhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMlpZO1XMXg
Cook's 1st TD.  When I record and something good happens... I forget I'm recording while high fiving all around...  =)

I'll post more in bit. 

Mattison's big run

Harrison Smith's big HIThttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-hp9DWC1W8
Harris picks off Matty Icehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI8yhYLuLy8

Very cool. We need to get back up there to a game soon. We're also undefeated at home games. I think it's like 7 and 0. We're 0 and 2 on the road. (Carolina and New Orleans). 

How many home games have you been to?

I cant boast the undefeated while attending. I had season tickets during the Tice years. There were games (against Buffalo) where we couldn't even get an extra point. Back when they were gimmes. But, we did have the Randy-Ratio.

Quote: @SouthCarolinaViking said:
Very cool. We need to get back up there to a game soon. We're also undefeated at home games. I think it's like 7 and 0. We're 0 and 2 on the road. (Carolina and New Orleans). 

Well there you have it - you are no longer allowed to attend ANY away games - and are now expected/REQUIRED to attend ALL home games for the 2019 season. We thank you for your support! B)

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
@SouthCarolinaViking said:

Well there you have it - you are no longer allowed to attend ANY away games - and are now expected/REQUIRED to attend ALL home games for the 2019 season. We thank you for your support! B)
Vikings played New Orleans in their first home game after 9-11. Their original home opener was postponed. I remember CC fumbling while going in for a score. We had a good time but losing sucked. We partied with Bob Lurtsema at the Superdome.

The Carolina game was a few years ago. We shoulda/coulda won that one, too, but didn't. I told my wife as we were leaving "I'm never going to an away game again". And I'm not.

Our last home game was the Sunday Night stadium opener against Green Bay. What a great time. We won't make it this year, but planning on next year.

I think it's 9-0 but not sure, might be 8-0, going away from paper tickets to e-tickets really hurts my recall.  Went to my first game back in 2004 for $40 a ticket and the seats were by the tunnel where the players come out.  After the game I was trying to get a pic of Moss heading back into the locker room when something hit the top of my head and I was knocked around by a bunch of people.  He threw his gloves(or glove) and it hit my head... I could have had Randy Moss' gloves had I not been looking thru a camera.  Didn't get back up there for years, kids, life and whatnot.  

Looks like you and I need to attend more home games... =)

Quote: @Bezerker88 said:
I think it's 9-0 but not sure, might be 8-0, going away from paper tickets to e-tickets really hurts my recall.  Went to my first game back in 2004 for $40 a ticket and the seats were by the tunnel where the players come out.  After the game I was trying to get a pic of Moss heading back into the locker room when something hit the top of my head and I was knocked around by a bunch of people.  He threw his gloves(or glove) and it hit my head... I could have had Randy Moss' gloves had I not been looking thru a camera.  Didn't get back up there for years, kids, life and whatnot.  

We do. I'll post here when we decide which game. Would love to tailgate with you and yours.

We stated in 1999 in the nose bleeds. We got better seats if we did the visiting team packages, even though we had to sit in their sections. After a few games like that, we started splurging for better seats. Ending up in row 1, 30 yard line in 2010 against Dallas. We had Farve and Moss for that game even though Moss stayed for a blink on an eye. My favorite was this game in 2009:

[Image: bwdlyhr51eew.jpg]

@Bezerker88 said:

We do. I'll post here when we decide which game. Would love to tailgate with you and yours.

We stated in 1999 in the nose bleeds. We got better seats if we did the visiting team packages, even though we had to sit in their sections. After a few games like that, we started splurging for better seats. Ending up in row 1, 30 yard line in 2010 against Dallas. We had Farve and Moss for that game even though Moss stayed for a blink on an eye. My favorite was this game in 2009:

[Image: bwdlyhr51eew.jpg]
Holly Smokes - You had Great Seats!!