Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falcons vs. Vikings
Here's what I want to see today...

Vikings showed a few glimpses of the wide zone in the preseason and it typically resulted in long runs by Cook and Boone. I want to see a lot more of that. I want to see run/pass balance. 50/50 on 1st down, 90/10 on 2nd down, 10/90 on 3rd. I want to see the Vikings get up early. It will be difficult for the Falcons to compete in the Bank if they are forced to come from behind. I want to see Shamar Stephen prove that he truly is an upgrade in run defense. I want to see Xavier Rhodes show that last year was an outlier. Dude, you're 29 years old. Stop playing like you're in some sort of age-related decline. I want Dan Bailey to make us forget all about the Vedvik Debacle. The Falcons offensive line is good, but their weakness is at RT, where both Sambraillo and rookie McGary will split reps. I want to see Danielle Hunter feast on that. 

The last time our run defense was really good (2017), Stephen was our starting 3T.  I think we'll be good with him and Joseph back in the middle.

Hope we see all that happen, Maroon.

BOOM

I want to see the improvements. Simple as that. Big game, IMO. 

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
The last time our run defense was really good (2017), Stephen was our starting 3T.  I think we'll be good with him and Joseph back in the middle.

Hope we see all that happen, Maroon.

BOOM
Stephens is 3-4 inches taller and 30? Lbs heavier than Richardson

I wanna see which team has success pushing t around the center of the Vikings defense. 

Good luck with that

Well, other than the run/pass balance....  I think we did everything you wanted to see, Maroon.

BOOM