Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Houston and Jets looking to trade for RB
Makes me wonder if the Vikings would consider trading Mike Boone if the price were right. Boone seems to have an almost cult-like status around the NFL. 

The Houston Chronicle's Aaron Wilson reports the Texans and Jets are "actively looking" for running back help via the trade market.For now, Duke Johnson looks like a three-down back in Houston following his acquisition by the Texans and subsequent torn ACL for Lamar Miller. The Texans have zero proven talent behind Johnson. Depending on the level of player the Texans acquire -- if they acquire anyone -- it could have an effect on Johnson's usage. The Jets, on the other hand, already look set with Le'Veon Bell and Ty Montgomery atop the depth chart, and they just cut Elijah McGuire Friday. They're likely just eyeing pure depth.

I like our 3 headed monster @ RB. Not desire to trade that depth away, not with Cooks history and what Kubiak/Stefanski are about to unleash with the running game. 

Well, Shady McCoy just got released...

He could be an option in Houston to replace what Lamar Miller brought to the table.

Thomas Rawls cut too.
RB not what it used to be.
Blasingame should NOT be exposed.
Based on my tiny viewing sample I wanna say He may have as much value as any runner on the team not named Cook.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
Well, Shady McCoy just got released...
While 36-year-old Frank Gore just keeps going, and going, and going...
https://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post...nfl-season