Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what's the deal with TE David Morgan?
He's like the forgotten man. Does he have some kind of injury that will keep him out all year long? 

Hes still on the PUP list so I think that makes him ineligible for the first 6 weeks IIRC.

He had a minor knee procedure in mid june but was expected to be ready by camp, apparantly not.  Hope this isnt another issue like we saw with Floyd a couple years ago. That was supposed to be a relatively minor cleanup as well IIRC.

They just officially put Morgan on the PUP list, out the first 6 games. I expect Minnesota will keep 3 only TEs now so they can bring him back in game 7. The team is deep at TE anyway. 

With morgan on IR, they are keeping 5 WRs does that mean we are keeping Blasingame and Ham.  I know its not flashy (Rams, Chiefs)but I like how this offense is built personnel wise especially with Kubiak in the fold.  

PLENTY of two TE sets this year with flexing in and out, roll outs and playaction.  With athletes like Smith, Conklin, and Blasingame, yiu can get mismatches size wise on CBs, or speed wise on LBs.  If safeties are covering them, thats one less safety in the box fir a strong running game