Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings hire new COO - Thanks Mr. Warren for your hard work!
Vikings have hired new CEO - a Baseball guy from Toronto. He's got big shoes to fill. I was very very impressed with Kevin Warren, and sad to see him leave, but happy he got a great opportunity running the Big Ten.

Good luck Mr. Miller - here's hoping you have a great career helping run the Vikings!

https://www.vikings.com/news/minnesota-v...ng-officer

I would have bet that spielman would have gotten the job,  maybe he isnt qualified?  Sooner or later they will have to give Spielmans 2nd the GM job otherwise why have they been covering him?

Correction to my title - Vikings hire new COO - NOT CEO. Sorry about that.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
 I would have bet that spielman would have gotten the job,  maybe he isnt qualified?  Sooner or later they will have to give Spielmans 2nd the GM job otherwise why have they been covering him?
No, not me.

I don't see him as having the credentials for COO.

Warren did an amazing job, Adrian may disagree lol, but look at the Vikings now vs 10 years ago...The Wilf's, Warren and the poor guy who lobbied for stadiums are the reason things are as rosy as they are today - on many metric. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
No, not me.

I don't see him as having the credentials for COO.

Warren did an amazing job, Adrian may disagree lol, but look at the Vikings now vs 10 years ago...The Wilf's, Warren and the poor guy who lobbied for stadiums are the reason things are as rosy as they are today - on many metric. 
Agreed. Spielman isn't qualified. Being a COO is MUCH different that being a NFL GM. Different skill set and its not football-background dependent.