Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packers to release DT Mike Daniels
Wow, surprising. 

Total $$ move...Sounds like they have a kid in the wings to play next to Kenny Clark in their 2/4/5

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2019/...er-reports

That is a bit surprising.  Last season he was talked about as one of their "studs".

Quote: @pumpf said:
That is a bit surprising.  Last season he was talked about as one of their "studs".
I think some recent team ranking had Daniels as one of the reasons their defense was going to be stout.  Oops.

oh, sign him now?

We are currently about 4.7 million under the cap. We'd have to clear another 6 million or so to have some cap wiggle room and assume Daniels current deal...the foot is a concern as are the games missed...but I have to think he'd love to face GB twice a gear...he would be a great upgrade at 3t...I would figure out a way to get it done...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
We are currently about 4.7 million under the cap. We'd have to clear another 6 million or so to have some cap wiggle room and assume Daniels current deal...the foot is a concern as are the games missed...but I have to think he'd love to face GB twice a gear...he would be a great upgrade at 3t...I would figure out a way to get it done...
If he wanted to take a discount to stick it to Rodgers twice a year, I would be all over that.

Browns are first on the FA tour...the in with Dorsey might make this a one stop tour...7 teams have expressed interest.

Looks like he's head to Detroit.