Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Maui move.......ON TOPIC !
So I've been quiet last three weeks with the big move from Cali.to Maui. Way too much to do between unpacking, painting, etc. etc. Anyway, my son started Hell week with the rest of the 8th graders in Kahului, The kids have ALL been really great to my son, he's made some friends already, usual talk, video games, girls "favorite football team".  When Kyle told one of his teammates he was a Vikings fan......yup...you guessed it...the kids uncle is Hercules Mata'afa.  Kyle freaked.

I was was kinda worried about him fitting in, despite NEVER having an issue in our many trips here, we heard all the rumors of course about the native Pacific Islanders hating on Haole....frankly, the kids on his team have been great to include / welcome him.

Kyles shown some improved speed and stamina going from 100 plus temps in smog, no cloud cover or wind, to 84 degrees, clouds, trade winds. He WILL need to gain some weight, these boys here are for real,  I've been trying to stuff his face...Sounds like the coaches will be trying him at DE.

Anyway, hope all is well with all my favorite turds on the mainland...

Aloha,
V83

Great news!  Enjoy your new home.  God bless.

That's so awesome. Great news. Glad to hear he is doing well. I am super happy for you.

That's great, V83. Life is so much better when the kids are doing well. 

Good for you V83, bold move and I applaud it.  

Love that he is at DE.  Was my position in HS until injury.  All my boys have played it so far.  One moved to LB as he was too skinny.  Now my incoming freshman is there again.  He grew taller, so now he needs to put on the weight.
Glad to hear the good report.  Was wondering how you were doing.

If I could like this more than once I would. 

You know if Herc wants/needs or would like a local uncle, I'll volunteer.  All my nephews like me, their mothers are uncomfortable.  I know about beer, fireworks and can share experience, like duct tape is the best way to remove glitter before you go home.   You know, the complete package, and NSA.