Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mueller? Mueller?
Quote: @"mblack" said:
It seems the effects of the Mueller report are just about to be felt. The report itself and testimony might have been a diversion. The arrests may be the real avenue. Roger Stone and Trump had a really bad day in court today. And that's just the opening statement.
Add that to the fact that Rudy has now hired criminal lawyers, its going to be really interesting. And then there is the impeachment. Yikes!

Stone & Rudy?  Puhleeze.  Try not to get your hopes up...altho I know that's hard. 
You guys got Trump's  personal lawyer to flip/sing (Cohen...I guess attorney/client privilege was but a quaint notion, but I digress) and STILL Mueller couldn't find anything to indict.  

Impeachment?  Fantastic!
The Dems are thus far using historically novel approaches (for impeachment) to push a process that doesn't have a chance.  
When Trump released the transcript, this was over...as a basis of a "high crime/misdemeanor".  
BUT, at least the Dems are now using the proper constitutional avenue to remove Trump.  Go for it, bro(s)!  Congrats!  

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
It's astonishing what you believe...and don't believe.
Thanks!

as·ton·ish·ing
/əˈstänəSHiNG/
adjective
  1. extremely surprising or impressive; amazing.

I knew if you read my posts in the suggested "stream of consciousness" style (like Joyce, Doestoevsky and Faulkner), you'd come around.   B)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/its-going-to-be-devastating-its-going-to-ruin-careers-joe-digenova-ig-report-delayed-due-to-durham-grand-jury-several-obama-doj-officials-will-be-indicted-video/

Watch the video.  And spare me the Lou Dobbs/foxbusiness/bias horseshit.  Dobbs and diGenova and Toensing are legit. 

Joe diGenova: I would say explosive and I would say for people at the highest levels of the FBI and at the highest levels of the Justice Department, more important at the Justice Department, it’s going to be devastating. It’s going to ruin careers, it’s going to make people have bar problems… What’s clear now we know is that the senior levels of the Obama Justice Department were complicit in knowingly submitting materially false applications to the FISA Court for an illegitimate counterintelligence purpose. Not for a legitimate purpose but to spy on Americans for political purposes. And it really will end up being the beginning of the greatest political scandal in history. And it’s being held up partially because of John Durham’s new grand jury exists for one reason and one reason only – because people are going to be indicted

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/its-going-to-be-devastating-its-going-to-ruin-careers-joe-digenova-ig-report-delayed-due-to-durham-grand-jury-several-obama-doj-officials-will-be-indicted-video/

Watch the video.  And spare me the Lou Dobbs/foxbusiness/bias horseshit.  Dobbs and diGenova and Toensing are legit. 

Joe diGenova: I would say explosive and I would say for people at the highest levels of the FBI and at the highest levels of the Justice Department, more important at the Justice Department, it’s going to be devastating. It’s going to ruin careers, it’s going to make people have bar problems… What’s clear now we know is that the senior levels of the Obama Justice Department were complicit in knowingly submitting materially false applications to the FISA Court for an illegitimate counterintelligence purpose. Not for a legitimate purpose but to spy on Americans for political purposes. And it really will end up being the beginning of the greatest political scandal in history. And it’s being held up partially because of John Durham’s new grand jury exists for one reason and one reason only – because people are going to be indicted
But do I get my beer (per our bet) when there are no indictments by the Super Bowl?

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:

But do I get my beer (per our bet) when there are no indictments by the Super Bowl?
McCabe has already been referred to Barr for criminal prosecution by OIG Horowitz. 
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/inspector-general-referred-findings-on-mccabe-to-us-attorney-for-consideration-of-criminal-charges/2018/04/19/a200cabc-43f3-11e8-8569-26fda6b404c7_story.html

But that 'raging partisan' Barr decided to hold off (for now).  

so technically....Wink