Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon Scherff
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Am I missing something? Trent Williams asked to be traded to the Vikings??

Regardless, that won't be happening unfortunately.
Why is a trade of Williams unrealistic - or, less realistic than imagining a trade for Scherff? Scherff is in camp practicing for Washington and they have him under contract for 2019; someone alleged that an unnamed source says he wants to get out and likes Vikings or Chiefs. Williams is already holding out, demanding a trade, and has a friendship with Cousins.
I know any trade speculation has low odds, but I don't see Williams as obviously less likely than Scherff.

Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Why is a trade of Williams unrealistic - or, less realistic than imagining a trade for Scherff? Scherff is in camp practicing for Washington and they have him under contract for 2019; someone alleged that an unnamed source says he wants to get out and likes Vikings or Chiefs. Williams is already holding out, demanding a trade, and has a friendship with Cousins.
I know any trade speculation has low odds, but I don't see Williams as obviously less likely than Scherff.

Neither one will be happening. 

Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

The “alleged unnamed source” is Brandon Scherff.