Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billboard Material for Zim from the NFL Network -
So these guys post up their big bold predictions every week - two guys give up some opinions that Zimmer needs to post in the Locker Room.
Mitch Trubisky dices up the Vikings' stout defense in a big NFC North showdownMitch Trubisky hasn't enjoyed a really big game since Week 10 of last season, when he racked up 355 yards and three touchdowns in a win over Detroit. The Bears quarterback throws all over the field to hit the 350-yard mark again in a big matchup against division-rival Minnesota, which ranks 11th in passing defense. And I'll do you one better: He throws three touchdown passes for the second week in a row. 
Bears sack Kirk Cousins EIGHT timesChicago's defense has 11 sacks -- led by Khalil Mack with three -- heading into Week 4's bout with the Vikings, who have tallied 10 sacks of their own this season. Chuck Pagano's pass rush makes a statement Sunday by sacking an already-struggling Kirk Cousins eight times.

Man, I really really really want to kick the Bears ass this weekend. 

Quote: DITTO

@NorthernCalVike said:
"Man, I really really really want to kick the Bears ass this weekend." 

Oh, please yes!  we get Alexander and Barr back this week. I could’t stand Ditka, I hate the whole “da Bears” horseshit.  Please put Trubisky on his ass, EG!

• Maroon Bells
Vikings dominate and embarrass the Bears in their own stadium by scoring two pick sixes off a pressured and rattled Trubisky. Drunk Bears fan holds up sign saying "Mitch Two-picks-sky." 

What do you expect from two ex-fudgepackers?

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
What do you expect from two ex-fudgepackers?
Oh I still think they are packing fudge.