Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chuck Foreman impressed with Vikings running backs

“This might be the best group of running backs from top to bottom that the Vikings ever have had in my opinion,’’ Foreman said. “I don’t know who they’re going to keep, but what I do know is all of them are NFL material.’’

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...ing-backs/

Speaking of Viking legends, got a chance to speak with "Mr Viking" Alan Page this weekend...

Royalty

Back to the OP, without a doubt this offense will go a lot further with a healthy Dalvin Cook. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Speaking of Viking legends, got a chance to speak with "Mr Viking" Alan Page this weekend...

Royalty

Back to the OP, without a doubt this offense will go a lot further with a healthy Dalvin Cook. 
Wow! That not just Viking royalty. That's Minnesota royalty. Did you say it's an honor your honour?

Speaking of Chuck Foreman

ZebraThrowsFlagGreatCall says:
 June 15, 2019 at 10:51 pm                                        
 Before reading the article, I thought Chuck Foreman was an old school football player name by just hearing it. I dont know a thing about the man but gosh..             
[*]cheeseisfattening says:      June 15, 2019 at 11:01 pm              I loved his spin move growing up. One of my favorite players from back then along with Eller.

If only they had knee surgery technology and know how back then, it could have prolonged his career. One of favorite Vikings of all time.