Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brees not digging the bling...
Drew Brees, wife suing jeweler over value of diamonds
Associated PressJune 8, 2019 — 10:16pm
SAN DIEGO — New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees and wife Brittany are battling a California jeweler over the value of diamonds they claim they purchased for more than $15 million as an investment.
The San Diego Union-Tribune reports the diamonds were displayed when trial of the couple's lawsuit against Vihad Moradi and CJ Charles jewelers began Thursday.
The Breeses' attorney, Rebecca Riley, said in her opening statement that Moradi agreed to obtain the diamonds, sell them to the couple at wholesale prices and be compensated by the original seller.
She also said the diamonds were placed in painted settings to deepen their color.
The couple claims they were defrauded of more than $6 million, paying far more than wholesale and costs.
The defense denied any wholesale agreement and called the settings common.

I had the same issue with the millions of dollars I spend on my diamonds.

How many time we got to tell ya Drew. You don't get that ring. No matter how much crying your team does over that "robbery". Oh diffent bling "heist".
Oops Nevermind...

Here ya' go Drew... Wink

[Image: suckerCertificateFlickr1.jpg]

Its sometimes hard to spot the smart hustlers. I'm sure Brees was somewhat diligent. If they play the long game, it can be really surprising what can be accomplished in ripping someone off. 

Quote: @"Ralphie" said:
Here ya' go Drew... Wink

[Image: suckerCertificateFlickr1.jpg]
They don't just give these to anybodys fool.
 <3  Wink

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Its sometimes hard to spot the smart hustlers. I'm sure Brees was somewhat diligent. If they play the long game, it can be really surprising what can be accomplished in ripping someone off. 
Not me. I could never have been ripped off this badly.
Well...I could never get a credit line large enough to be either.

Believe it or not, actually I HAVE purchased diamonds for my wife (engagement, Anniversaries, Christmas etc.)  
I go to a place in Los Angeles, and they invite me into the back room to select Color, Clarity, size, etc.  They show & chart the inclusions, / imperfections and they guarantee the value of what you pay. They will buy back the diamonds / ring for what was paid for it, at any time, if for any reason you don't want it anymore.  You just tell them about what size you want as the center stone, color and clarity, and they bring out one after another.  I've had nothing but a positive experience in my purchases there. 

Then again, when you walk in and start flashing your NAME & TITLE around, chances are pretty good you're inviting a rip off.

Hi, I'm Mrs. Drew Brees....You know....SB quarterback...DREW BREES??   
I'm here to be ripped off....Whattya got?