Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dillon Mitchell Draft Profile

[Image: Minnesota%20Vikings_0.png]
Vikings selected Oregon WR Dillon Mitchell with the No. 239 overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.Mitchell (6’1/197) turned pro as a true junior after logging a career 119/1,710/14 (14.4 YPR) receiving line, including a breakout final season where his 1,184 yards led the Pac 12 and broke Oregon’s single-season record as Justin Herbert’s go-to guy. Mitchell showed NFL-caliber athleticism with 4.46 speed and a 10-foot-2 broad jump at the Combine. A work in progress as a route runner and ball winner, Mitchell’s maturity and off-field work ethic were questioned by scouts before the draft, even with No. 2 wideout potential on talent alone. He’s a low-floor prospect with some upside.

Translation: "talented lazy jerk" 

That's how I read it

SHOCKED ... Duck community was saying he should have stayed for his Senior year.

The laziness, work ethic thing?  Really shocked to hear that.  Clearly he slid for some reason, but it wasn't talent.

This kid is an excellent slot WR.  I was kind of hoping he'd go to the Vikes.  I'm just blown away he slid to the 7th.

No way in hell was Josh Huff a better WR at Oregon and he went Round 3.  Dillon Mitchell in the 7th is an absolute steal.  He's very quick for 6'2 with deceptive speed.  We really got a steal here folks.

Sounds like a lot of our lower draft picks.  Talented with potential but LOTS of coaching required.